AHCWA exists today because we have beliefs, passion, respect and commitment for the Aboriginal people and their communities, we are one voice represented and heard at all levels...
Here you will find a directory of all our members as well as a members map that displays where our members are located across Western Australia and more.
AS AN ORGANISATION AHCWA:
• Supports the continued development of
Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services
• Leads the development of Aboriginal health policy
• Influences and monitors performance across the
• Advocates for Aboriginal community development
• Builds the capacity of the health workforce to
improve the social, emotional and general health
and well being of Aboriginal people.