Type: Fixed Term Contract until June 30, 2022
Remuneration: $66,556.38 - $75,441.90 + superannuation + salary sacrifice
Location: Highgate, Perth, WA
Closing Date: Sunday, 2 February 2020 at 5.00pm
About the Opportunity
The Ear Health Program Officer will work with the Ear Health Coordinator and is accountable to the Executive Manager – Workforce and Health Programs, and will report to the Workforce Development Manager and is responsible for planning, preparing and facilitating the implementation of strategies to address the issues identified in the WA Aboriginal Community Controlled Sector Ear and Hearing Health Implementation Plan.
The occupant of this position will be expected to comply with and demonstrate a positive commitment to the highest achievement level in Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health & Safety, Code of Conduct, Quality Improvement, Performance Management, Customer Focus and Confidentiality throughout the course of their duties.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
• Relevant clinical knowledge and/or demonstrable health/community program experience;
• Understanding of the issues including social determinants affecting Aboriginal people’s health status in contemporary Australian society;
• Highly developed interpersonal skills including negotiation and consultation skills and the ability to proactively establish and sustain effective stakeholder relationships;
• Ability to develop networks with community and government stakeholders.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and coordinate own workload and meet deadlines.
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply, please click on the link below.
For more information, please call (08) 9227 1631